As an established homebuilder, ELM Developments believes in creating quality homes based on the principles of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail, and ultimately, customer satisfaction. A home is comprised of the residence and the neighbourhood that surrounds it. ELM brings over 25 years experience as a home builder – hand picking the most desirable sites for the residential communities in which ELM develops and builds, and built to standards that exceed the expectations of today’s most discerning home buyers. Elm Developments proudly introduces The Avenue – Luxury Townhome Collection. An exclusive release of homes featuring luxurious and contemporary styling in a private enclave that is superbly situated in Richmond Hill’s most sought-after location. With ELM’s impressive track record of creating outstanding new homes and communities, The Avenue is certain to become a coveted landmark collection of fine homes in Richmond Hill.
Get the updated price list
Click the model to view floor plan
Click the model to view floor plan
Features & Finishes
Click on the feature to view full details
- Elm Developments – The Avenue Townhomes feature contemporary elevations utilizing stone, brick, precast, stucco and aluminum, as per applicable plan
- Architecturally controlled streetscape and co-ordinated exterior colour schemes, materials and elevations
- Co-ordinated vinyl casement windows or thermo glazed fixed windows throughout, excluding basement windows
- All windows will be energy efficient low-E Argon gas filled. Screens on all opening windows
- Asphalt shingles certified 25 year warranty
- Low- maintenance aluminum soffit and fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts
- Covered front porches with single door entry
- Elegant, eight-foot (8’) high, steel-front entry door with glazing as per elevation
- Brushed nickel finish front door grip-set and deadbolt lock
- Pre-finish, sectional roll-up garage doors, with decorative glazing as per elevation
- Contemporary exterior coach lamplights on front elevations. (one at garage and one at porch)
- Direct insulated access door from garage to house with deadbolt and closure
- Garage walls and ceiling to be fully boarded and primed
French balcony railings to feature black vinyl railings with glass insert
- Garden door where applicable, as per plan
- Two exterior hose bibs location to be determined by Vendor.(one in garage and one at rear)
- Contemporary designed municipal number
- Landscape package consisting of sodded front, shrub planting and concrete walkway pavers
- Upgraded kitchen cabinetry with tall uppers (approximately 39”) including traditional and contemporary options with choice of color and doors styles (from vendors standard colors)
- Choice of level 1 quartz countertop (from vendors standard selections)
- Standard backsplash
- Deluxe stainless steel undermount sink with single lever faucet in kitchen
- Walk-in serveries, breakfast bars and kitchen island as per plan
- Stainless steel two-speed exhaust hood fan in kitchen ducted to exterior (6” vent)
- Heavy-duty wiring outlet for stove
- Rough-in electrical and plumbing supply for dishwasher
- Pre-finish ¾” x 3 1/8” natural stained oak engineered flooring throughout main floor including kitchen and breakfast area (excluding tiled areas) as per applicable plan.
- Ceramic tile flooring in foyer, powder room, all bathrooms and laundry room from vendors standars samples, as applicable plan
- Pre-finish ¾” x 3 1/8” natural stained oak engineered flooring throughout upstairs hallways and 40 oz carpet or berber-style broadloom in all finished areas on ground and upper floors (excluding tiled areas) from vendor’s standard samples.
- Quality under pad in all broadloom areas
- five category 5 telecommunication cable rough-ins (location to be determined by vendor)
- three telephone rough-ins (location to be determined by vendor)
- three rgb coaxial cable rough-ins (locations to be determined by vendor)
- 100 amp automatic circuit breakers with heavy duty copper wiring
- white decora-style lights switches, plugs and plates
- one smoke detector on every floor and in all bedrooms
- carbon monoxide detector as per building code
- 15 standard potlights included for main floor
- electrical light fixtures to be installed in kitchen, family, and in all bedrooms(excluding dining/living room)
- switch controlled receptacle in living room and capped outlet in dining room(location to be determined by vendor)
- ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- electric door chime with doorbell at front door.
- one electrical outlet in garage ceiling for future door opener.
- exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one at front porch, rear and in garage.
- one electrical outlet in unfinished are of basement at electrical panel.
- heavy-duty-wiring and plug receptacle for clothes dryer.
- ventilation ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy
- rough-in for central vacuum system(terminated at garage)
- Ten (10′) high ceilings on main floor dependent on model layout (except in powder room and / or laundry room and where architectural design, mechanical or duct work requires ceiling height to be lowered) as per plan
- Nine-foot (9’) high ceilings on second floor
- Eigh-foot (8’) high doors on main floor and standard height doors on basement and upper floor
- Two-panel square interior doors with brushed nickel finished lever handles (excluding front door)
- Natural stained oak veneer staircases from ground floor to upper floors. Stairway railing to be mounted on natural stained oak nosing in platform areas, as per plan.
- Natural stained oak handrails and pickets from ground floor to upper floor as per plan.(excluding unfinished basement staircase) as per plan
- Smooth ceiling throughout ground floor. Upper floor ceilings to be stipple sprayed with smooth borders except for bathrooms and laundry room which will be smoothed finished.
- Hot and cold water taps for washing machine
- Interior doors and trim to be painted cool white
- Interior walls to be painted one color with premium quality certified low VOC latex paint
- 4 ¼” contemporary style baseboards with matching 2 ¾” casing
- Choose from contemporary and traditional upgraded bathroom vanity cabinetry with choice of Level 1 quartz counter tops ( from vendor’s standard selections)
- Glass showers in ensuites only, stall with waterproof light fixture and framed glass enclosure and door as per applicable plan.
- Standard tubs in main bath (as per plan)
- Double vanity sink in master ensuite and second floor washroom as per plan
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathrooms
- Square drop-in lavatory in all bathrooms excluding powder room
- White pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan
- single lever chrome faucet in all vanities with built-in balance regulators
- Quality white bathroom fixtures including sink, tub, and toilet
- Strip lighting in all bathrooms including powder room
- Ceramic wall tiles in all bathrooms including powder room
- Ceramic wall tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to ceiling. Separate shower stall to include ceiling
- Cement “wonderboard” on separate shower enclosures wall(s) and ceiling, as per plan
- Pressure balance valve in all tubs and shower enclosure.
- Shut off valves for all sinks and toilets.
- Low flow aerators on all faucets
- Water saving toilets
- Low flow shower heads in showers
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Mirrors over vanities in all bathrooms
- Insulation in full conformity with the ontario building code for conservation of energy
- High efficiency, forced air, direct-vent natural gas furnace complete with electronic ignition.
- Ductwork sized and ready for future central air conditioning.
- High efficiency, gas fired hot water tank heater on rental as per lease agreement
- Thermostat centrally located on main floor (hrv to be deemed suitable at time of construction)
- Engineered floor joist, sub floor sheathing to be nailed, glued sanded and screwed.
- 2” x 6” exterior wall construction
- All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction
- Poured concrete front porches as per applicable plan
- Poured 8” concrete foundation walls with heavy-duty damp proofing and waterproof membrane(excluding garage)
- Basement “wrap” water-proofing system to be installed on the foundation (excluding garage) to prevent water penetration into basement
- Poured concrete garage floor
- Steel or wood beam construction in basement as per applicable plan
- Double stud party wall construction, as per ontario building code
- Driveway ,as per plan to be paved by vendor at purchasers expense ( subject to construction schedule)
About The Builder
Elm Developments is a diversified Canadian real estate company with over three decades of experience in the development, construction and project management of real estate projects ranging from in-fill sites to mega-sites. Elm has been involved in every facet of place-making from creating sought-after residential communities to busy commercial plazas and business parks. Elm Developments is known for creating vibrant master-planned, mixed-use communities.
With the introduction of Georgian Sands, a spectacular master-planned community of over 1,100 homes and a lively commercial-retail area in the Georgian Bay region, Elm’s reputation for creating successful new neighbourhoods is spreading.
Behind every one of Elm’s successes is a seasoned, hand-picked group of real estate veterans with expertise in planning, engineering, construction and project management. This exceptional team is skilled at recognizing potential and developing every project Elm undertakes to its fullest degree.
Just as Elm Developments’ reputation for excellence continues to flourish, so does Elm’s commitment to integrity, a pledge that Elm carries proudly into the future.
ELM Developments is proud to announce the release of The Avenue - Luxury Townhouse Collection. The boutique development features an exclusive enclave of luxury homes conveniently located in Richmond Hill, [...]
Introducing The Avenue by ELM Developments. A boutique project of contemporary townhouses consisting of just 18 elegantly appointed homes. With 4 models to choose from, all layouts boast generous square [...]